- Written by SRW Manager
- Category: Hookup Site Info
- Hits: 1607
INFORMATION FOR RESERVING THE HOOK-UP SITE
WINTER SEASON ONLY
The purpose of this site is for SRW members to have a campsite site available for their use that provides the ammenities of full hook-ups during the off season in the park, when park services are shut off (water, restrooms) for the winter season.
The hook-up site is located next to the clubhouse. The site is available for overnight use with a reservation by SRW members only during the parks off-season (October 1st - March 31st).
HOOK UPS INCLUDE -
Hook ups are for 1 recreational vehicle only.
RULES FOR RESERVATIONS
- Reservations are for members only and the member must be camping on the site during the reservation period. Guests are allowed only when accompanied by the member.
- Members are only allowed 1 reservation per winter camping season (October 1 -March 31).
- The maximum length of stay is 3 consecutive nights.
- Reservations are on a first come - first served basis.
- Reservation forms must be turned into the SRW Caretakers/Managers at least 7 days in advance of your planned camping date.
- Reservations will be accepted beginning Aug 1st for the upcoming fall and winter season.
Reservation requests may be mailed, emailed, faxed or hand delivered to the SRW campground office.
AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR RESERVATION…………
***You will be contacted by the park managers confirming the dates for your reservation.
***You will be given a code to open the combination lock located at the entrance to the campsite. This is your exclusive code (code is changed after each reservation) which needs to be brought with you when you arrive for your reservation. If you do not have your code you will not be able to access the campsite. The Managers and/or Assistants may not be available to help you to access the campsite at the time of your arrival.
***You may be asked to check-in or check-out by a specific time if your reservation period runs back to back with another members’ reservation.