Pool Rules / Hours
Pool open - 9am to 9pm / 7 days a week
Adult Swim - 3pm to 4pm / no one under 18 in the pool area during this time.
POOL OPENS IN THE SPRING OF 2019!!!!!!!!!
EACH YEAR ALL MEMBERS MUST SIGN AND RETURN A COPY OF THE POOL RULES TO THE SRW CAMPGROUND OFFICE BEFORE USING THE POOL EACH SEASON. ANY MEMBER THAT DOES NOT TURN IN THIER POOL RULES AT THE BEGINING OF EACH CAMPING SEASON IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE POOL UNTIL THE PAPERWORK IS ON FILE IN THE SRW OFFICE.
BE AWARE THAT OUR POOL RULES ARE NOT OURS ALONE--MANY ARE RULES IMPLEMENTED BY THE WA. STATE HEALTH DEPT.:
1. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
2. Teens under 18 must be accompanied by another teenager or adult.
3. A cleansing SHOWER is REQUIRED before entering pool.
4. No pets in pool area.
5. No food, gum, tobacco, alcohol or glass in pool area.
6. Beverages must be kept at least 4 feet from the edge of the pool.
7. Proper swimsuits only. NO STREET CLOTHES!
8. Children that are NOT POTTY-TRAINED are NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL.
9. No floating objects or flotation devices in pool. (Except for coastguard approved life jackets or water wings allowed in shallow end of pool only, with supervising adult)
10. No running, pushing, horseplay or DIVING.
11. Suntan oils & lotions must be applied 1/2 hour before entering the pool.
12. Use the bathroom, not the pool.
13. No spitting or nose blowing in the pool.
14. No one having a communicable disease, open cuts, soars, infections, or wearing band aides or bandages allowed in pool.
15. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed in pool area.
16. Long hair must be kept in a pony tail or swim cap while in the pool.
17. No one allowed in the pool if they’ve been sick with diarrhea or vomiting within the last two weeks.
18. WARNING: For high-risk individuals i.e.: seizures or heart condition DO NOT SWIM ALONE!
CHILDREN WHO ARE NOT POTTY TRAINED ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL IS A VERY SERIOUS RULE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED. IF YOU TRY TO BREAK THIS RULE YOU WILL BE REPRIMANDED.
These web sites are very informative on this.