- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour. Drive only in the direction indicated on road signs.
- During a burn ban: Absolutely no fires, no tiki lights, chainsaws. Gas grill or charcoal briquettes in BBQ only. Approved propane heaters/devices.
- Do not park in circles or in any greenbelt. Parking in someone else’s lot by permission of owner only and must be recorded in the office. If there is not room to park on your site, park in lot by lodge and walk back to site.
- Dogs must be on a leash and contained in your campsite when not inside your vehicle. Do not leave your pets unattended in the campground. Clean up after your dog.
- Quiet time is between 10pm and 9am. Turn off generators. No music or loud voices that can be heard beyond your campsite. Be courteous, noise travels farther then you think.
- No profanity or obscene language that can be heard beyond your campsite.
- No boundary or structural changes to your lot without approval from Caretakers/Managers
- Only one RV is allowed to be on lot when everyone leaves.
- You are responsible to know and follow all Rules and By-laws of Skagit River Woods Camping Club, and all county, state and federal laws that may apply.